Customize Our Content
KMC On Demand gives you the capability to edit and revise our modules and courses. Every module that comprises our courses can be downloaded to the Module Editor and added to, edited, or changed in any way you see fit to serve your processes and business practices.
We'll provide complete training on the Module Editor. During this training, you'll learn how to customize both existing content and create new content. For example, if you like 90% of the content on a given module but need to customize the remaining 10%, you'll be able to make these changes in-house with minimal effort. The end result is tailored, company specific content that requires only 10% of the effort of a full custom course.
Create New Content
The Module Editor also permits you to create new modules from scratch. You could convert existing paper based courses to online modules.This Learning Content Management System is a quick and easy way to produce interactive distance learning in an attractive and usable format.
You can also do your own voice-overs and attached them to your newly created modules.
||We Create Custom Content|
Need KMC On Demand to create custom courses? We will research, storyboard, instructional design and convert to online course. We can collaborate with your training or business team to come up the best solution at the best price.